Some snapshots of me and my hun steve XD
i went a little crazy with this haha
I mean this in the most respectful way as possible, I myself see that friendship is something you gain throughout time and not something you ask for. You did that in kindergarden.
There are people who just click and instantly become friends. There’s a sort of chemistry between them and then…
I searched around on Yahoo’s twitter and they don’t have that tweet anymore. I guess they deleted it since if you look at the “view summary” it must’ve got pounded by hundreds and hundreds of comments to the point that Yahoo now thinks it would be a stupid idea to do that.
Orrr it could be a fake to make people get all pissed off… Like that babblr thing that hacked a lot of people.
Can someone from the sciencey side of tumblr please explain this ?
This is called shape memory. It’s made from an alloy of titanium and nickel (I believe it’s called nitinol). It has the ability to “remember” the shape it’s taken.
When cold you can bend it whatever which way, but once you heat it (or in this case put it in what I presume is hot water) it will take the original shape.
omg can just I express how much I HATE these posts?
- Reblogging this post won’t change the fact that 17 teens commit suicide every day.
- Not reblogging doesn’t mean you’re heartless, it just means you know this post is meaningless and don’t want to bother with it.
- Guilt trip posts are the worst posts on Tumblr.
- It degenerates into an endless circlejerk of “I CARE!!!” and becomes more of a trend than anything else (this post has over 600,000 notes)
Posts like these are everywhere (reblog if you hate cancer, reblog if you aren’t homophobic, blah blah blah). They’re so stupid and pointless. Of course anyone who isn’t a sociopath cares!
I’m not trying to guilt the people who do reblog these, but for the love of all things good and holy, don’t try to shame people into reblogging a silly little post that won’t actually change anything (“REBLOG IF U HAVE A HEART,” “IF YOU DON’T REBLOG THIS THAN UNFOLLOW ME RIGHT NOW,” “ONLY A MONSTER WOULDN’T REBLOG THIS”).
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!